Chris Orazi’s Original Film Score Sampler
CAS Music Productions’ Vocal Sampler
CAS Music Productions’ Instrumental Sampler
CAS Music Productions’ Radio/TV Spot Sampler
Chris Orazi composes, arranges, and scores original music for a variety of audio visual projects. His works have been awarded 11 Telly Awards for Original Music, Emmy Award Original Score, 2 Emmy Nominations Original Scores, 2 Addy Awards Original Music, Prism Award Original Song. Chris’s experience as a Live Music Director, Conductor, Contractor: Choral Director, Big Band Director, Show Band leader, and Educator gives him a depth of knowledge on a variety of music genres.
Call CAS Music today to discuss how music can enhance your next project. (856) 692-5504
Scores and audio produced for national ad campaigns, TV and film by Chris Orazi
Client Projects: BMW, Mercedes, Goretex, Party City, Volkswagen, Hard Rock, Bell Atlantic, AT&T, FAA, Mannington, Polygram Records, Frank Zappa – Zappa’s Universe, Columbia Records, Bally’s Park Place, Giorgio, Bayer, Squibb, PBS, NJ Transit, Michaelangelo Productions, Pep Boys, Bear River Casino, Miss New Jersey, Miss America, NJN-The New Jersey Channel, WLIW-Long Island, WQED-Pittsburgh, Joan Cusak’s Local Flavor, Guy Fieri’s Diners Drive-ins and Dives, and many more.
Notable Scores include:
- We Built This City (Score, Sound Design, Mix)
- Take Me Home Documentary (Score, Sound Design and Mix)
- Dressed – The Movie Feature Documentary (Score, Sound Design and Mix)
- La Mia Strada Documentary (Score, Sound Design and Mix)
- Welcome Back To Oz, The Patchwork Girl (Family Musical) Soundtrack Album and Music Score/Songs
- Dream Taxi Avenue C (Artist: Chris Orazi)
- Joan Cusak’s Local Flavor (Theme, Scores)
- Prisoners Among Us Documentary (Score, Sound Design and Mix)Emmy Nomination Original Score
- Music City TeleMovie PBS (Score, Sound Design and Mix) Companion Soundtrack Album Producer
- Home At The Range Documentary (Score, Sound Design and Mix) Emmy Nomination – Original Score
- The Turtlestone Telemovie PBS
- Crazy For Food (Food Show-PBS)
Over the years, Orazi’s soundtracks have won 19 Tellys, Emmy Awards and nominations, Addys and many more prestigious recognitions.
A natural extension of scoring music is creating soundscapes to transform an environment, enhancing the overall experience. C.A.S. Music Productions has been involved with soundscape projects, both indoor and outdoor.
The Philadelphia Zoo contacted C.A.S. Music about creating a custom soundscape. This project featured custom music and sound effects broadcast throughout the zoo, enhancing the zoo visitors’ experience. C.A.S. also provided installation services to ensure quality audio throughout the park.
Another exciting soundscape project that featured Orazi’s custom music and sound effects was The Amazing Cash Contraption at the Tropicana in Atlantic City. This project included original music and sequenced sound effects.
Orazi has penned jingles and custom music beds for multiple companies. Whether he is working directly with the client or through an agency, his talent for creating the right music and applying the perfect sound effects consistently delivers a powerful music bed.